Become a guest author
Are you a professional travel photographer? Love to Write?
Welcome to guest blogging at Global Frame Travel Photography Blog. We are looking to recruit guest bloggers to join our growing team of expert bloggers on travel and photography realm. This is your chance to be part of our site. There is no commitment to posting as a guest, so you can write one article or one hundred…
We want original, exciting and interesting posts on any of the many areas covered by the Global Frame brand, from personal experiences to news and reviews.
In exchange we will link back to your own blog and/or Twitter and Google+ profiles from your authors signature and all our bloggers will get an official Global Frame Bloggers Badge to show that you have submitted content thats been published on our site. We´ll also be running competitions with some very exclusive prizes for our best bloggers, so keep your eyes peeled.
Please, note the only links we will include in a guest post are links to a personal travel photography blog found in the author bio. Links in the content of the post are not allowed.
What are the Benefits?
- Gain exposure for your work in a new, growing audience in the travel photography realm.
- Receive a byline/author bio, giving you full credit for your post and a backlink to your own site.
- Expand the reach of your writing via social media promotion on our end.
What Kind of Content is Needed?
Our focus is to provide readers with travel and photography inspiration and practical information that encourages them to get out and see and capture the world. Whether this is done in a blog post recounting your personal travel experience or in articles about global destinations or travel tips, we want to hear your fresh perspective. For your reference, we generally a wide range of types of posts on the site:
- Tips ands tricks.
- Travel gear reviews.
- Thoughts and essays.
For your reference, these are our writing guidelines:
- Write posts between 400 and 650 words. Well, despite there’s really no limit to your creativity, and thus no strict word count, please consider breaking long stories into several posts to avoid sounding long winded.
- Proofread. Minor changes may be made by our editor in chief for quality or clarity purposes. The integrity of your article will remain intact.
- Pictures are required, include at least 2 photos per post and attach images with the appropriate attribution and credits included.